Occupational Health Services
Healthier workforce = More productive workforce
- Work-related injury management
- Physicals for:
- Annual and Routine
- DOT physicals
- Return to work
- Drug screens (DOT & non-DOT) and breath alcohol testing
- Independent medical evaluations
- Disability exams
- Audiometric and pulmonary function testing
- On-site evaluations
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- eScreens (Lake Ella & Appleyard)
Our providers all have extensive experience in occupational health services and, where required, are certified to provide such services like DOT physicials.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please email us at OccMed@patientsfirst.com or call one of our locations.
Note: All services may not be available at all locations so please call in advance.