Occupational Health Services
Healthier workforce = More productive workforce
Work-related injuries are expensive, both in medical treatment and in lost time. Our providers incorporate best practice medicine to manage and effectively treat your employees. We know that a company’s most valuable resource is its employees, and we can help ensure they are healthy and productive.
Our occupational health services include:
- Work-related injury management
- Physicals for:
- DOT physicals
- Drug screens (DOT & non-DOT) and breath alcohol testing
- Independent medical evaluations
- Disability exams
- Audiometric and pulmonary function testing
- On-site evaluations
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- eScreens (Lake Ella & Appleyard locations only)
Our providers have extensive experience in occupational health services and are certified to provide services such as DOT physicals.
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please email OccMed@patientsfirst.com or call one of our locations.
Note: All services may not be available at all locations so please call in advance.